COBRAS is funded by the:
- Washington University Department of Neurology
- Washington University Department Anesthesiology
- Knight Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center
- Hope Center for Neurological Disorders
We are grateful for the generous philanthropic support from:
- Dr. Robert A. Feldman Alzheimer’s Research Fund
- Dr. David & Tracy Holtzman
- Cynthia A. Cummings
COBRAS Cores are affiliated with the Washington University Institute of Clinical and Translational Sciences (ICTS) and the Hope Center for Neurologic Disorders. ICTS Members can apply for Just-In-Time funding up to $5000 annually to subsidize projects using COBRAS Cores. Hope Center Members receive subsidized rates for use of COBRAS Cores.
If you are interested in donating to COBRAS, please contact us using the form below.