The next meeting of the NIH Sleep Disorders Research Advisory Board (SBRAB) will on Thursday, April 1, 2021, from 1PM – 5PM ET.
The live meeting is open to the public and requires no pre-registration.
- NCSDR Director’s Report
- Introductions and sleep/circadian updates from NIH Institute Representatives
- Sleep Research Society Updates
- Presentation of Workshop Report – Circadian rhythm sleep-wake disorders: gaps and opportunities
- COVID-19 presentations and discussions:
- Acute COVID-19 infection and Post-Acute Sequalae of COVID-19 (PASC) and NIH Community Engagement Alliance (CEAL) Against COVID-19 Disparities
- Scientific Topic Presentations: Highlighting sleep, circadian biology, and microbiome research
The Notice was published in the Federal Register 2021-04524, and an amended version will be issued soon.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and requests for accommodations.